Jul 8, 2013

Words from the writer, plus index (Update 31/8/2015)

(THE INDEX'S AT THE BOTTOM)

I should introduce myself properly since I'm a writer now. Well you guys can call me Ki, or Strength or whatever, that doesn't really matter. The thing that matter is that YOU are the one that actually read this story, which moves me a lot (really, I can cry). The idea and concept of this story I got after digging in the Fate franchise by Type moon, but do not worry, I do not copy them or anything, this one is really my original work. You may get confuse while following this shit because, well, it's my first work, what do you expected from the first story written in English by a non-English speaker? I am bluffing am I?

Well, long story short, you can assume that the main character is built based on the miserable author's trait, so yeah, you can figure out pretty much about me. You may question his sanity, well just go through the story and find out okay? (if you are still here). 

Okay that's all for now, I should start writing now.
-----------------
Update 23/08/13
I made a modification in Chapter 5. Just only one:

The shopkeeper now is a she, I'd go all the way for harem.(lol just kidding)

The reason behinds this is not that I'm a fiend who would imagine being surrounded by girls. I did this cause I've been thinking about how to develop the further chapters and creating new characters. The appearance of the shopkeeper was truly unexpected. I didn't intend to have her appear from the beginning. But then, well, I couldn't control my imagination so...here we have a nice book-shop-owner san.

So that's all. Hope you guy(s) enjoy my story and thank you anyone who read and continue to read this. It really means something to me.

-----------------
Update 02/11/13
Started from now, I will add update to this post, in order to minimize the number of posts on my blog.

So for chapter 9, sorry to make you wait (again). It's kinda butt-hurt to develop the characters' thinking in this chapter, and even worse for a total beginner writer like me. Therefore it took time, but it turned out to be  okay, I guess. Well I'm out of words, so go ahead and enjoy.
-----------------
Update 16/11/2013
Chapter 10 is finished. My first fighting scene and to be honest, I quite satisfy with it.
Up to now I only thought of one name for the new characters, so let it be a secret for the next chapter k?
Mysterious rescuer, typical right? Hope that our dumb boy's still ok, right now I'm thinking of various route for him, and death could be an option.

-----------------
Update 17/12/2013
Chapter 12 for December. After this chapter I'll take a break since I have stuff to do again. The next chapter won't be here at least until 09/01/2014. So yes, this is the last post for the year. It was an amazing journey, from how I randomly started with the idea and how it would last for this long. At first, I thought I would only write the story for about 4-5 chapter long, or maximum at ten. But now here we are, at chapter 12, and honestly I don't even know when this will end lol. However, I will do as much as possible to write the best story. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I am.

Wish you guys a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Ps: I know the font messed up at some chapters, from now on I will use the same font as in chapter 12.

-----------------
Update 13/01/2014
As promised the story continues with some revelations. I have to admit I had been unproductive for the last month and could be able to publish this sooner but my procrastination was too strong -3-. However, I kept my word and started to write back in the 9th and manage to finish this chap in 4 days of intense writing. This is a month of holidays so I expect to have at least one or two chaps more before I go to enjoy our country's traditional new year eve. Hope you guys enjoy.

-----------------
Update 17/02/2014
Delay announcement

-----------------
Update 30/04/2014
It's back. The author is back with his pathetic self-centered story. 
Two and a half month of loafing around did me no good, and I figured this project is the only thing shows me the sense of achievement, so I continue. At this point, I don't know what to call this shit anymore. A light novel? a novel? a story? You decide, I just call it as "project".  

Aaaanyway, the project continues from now on, with no exact date of release, cause....exact date sucks. Things like deadline will only act as a chain to stop you from making better story. After all, I'm just an amateur, so Ill mange to do my best.
-----------------
Update 21/10/2014
Six f*cking months.

So I got myself a job. From graduation to getting a job is a long tiring way I must say. People kept pestering me about starting to work, even though I preferred goofing around more. But hey, you can play around forever, or that's what I'm told. I'm still playing game in every time I'm free, as much as possible. Isn't it strange when you are free, you found everything boring but when you got works to do, even Tetris is cool as hell?

Just a normal office job, writing stuff, editing stuff, surfing web, 8 hrs/day, sometimes going out for a field trip, nothing particular. This is somehow the life I had imagined for a while. A life of an unbelievable normal guy.

Chapter 17 had been written for...yeah, 6 months. You can tell how much crap I had put in it by reading it tho.

That's all, not much y'all. See you in, errr, who know how long?
-----------------
Update 13/05/2015
Oh shit first 2015's post
-----------------
Update 31/08/2015

So first chapter of new project had been post, do enjoy people.

For this one, it doesn't have much of a plot-focusing like the other one, however, I will try to portrait different characters in this story. I started this project when I was stuck on Kaithera's 18. At that moment I was like: "I should try something new, something reflecting myself more."

And I've read a lot of works from Banana Yoshimoto, which I found very interesting eventhough I didn't understand half of them. But at least I can put it in a way that I can understand. Yoshimoto's works share the same idea: People are broken, we all are defective, and we all try to find the way to fix ourselves. However, no matter how hard we try, we can never fix what we were born to be, because our perfection lies within our defection. If we are not defect, we are not human. Indeed, things are meant to not be fixed, but to be completed. What we're searching for is in fact not a way, but a part, a missing part to complete our broken self. And that part is someone else. We can't be perfect in our term, but we can be broken together. It's all about accepting and making peace with yourself, which is what I'm trying to do every now and then.

And that pretty sums up the concept of this new project. Quite arrogant to write this kind of story I have to admit, but this is where I have the power to do anything, bitches.

You all should try to write something, it feels really good to see your own thought taking form, and to watch how you've changed without realizing it. Even my talentless self can do it, what is your excuse maggots?



       Project Kaithera                                                                       Project Blind

Prologue           Chapter 11                                                Chapter I 
Chapter 1         Chapter 12
Chapter 2         Chapter 13
Chapter 3         Chapter 14
Chapter 4         Chapter 15
Chapter 5         Chapter 16
Chapter 6         Chapter 17
Chapter 7         Chapter 18
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

No comments:

Post a Comment