Jul 28, 2013

Chapter 3......nope, not yet. Just another author's words

Hi it's me again, the god damn author. Some how I've made it through 2 chapters and, yes, it feels great to have a story of my own. So how were they? good? bad? terrible? Okay as long as you keep on reading it's fine for my though.

Uhm yeah I know there must be some confusion about the character and the scenery of the story, that's the reason why you're reading this. In this note I will give you some info about the story, the character, time, place and so fort.

As you know, the main character(s) is(are) the guy name Ki [Kai]. And the one he was talking to the whole time? I refer that one as his "soul". Don't bother why he had a soul and how about other's soul, that matter belong to later part of the story okay, no spoiler here. And about Kai (I decided to use Kai instead of Ki because, you know, Kai's cooler -_-), he's a student, in a semester break, which made him, ummm, I forgot the word, NEET or st? Not in education and training? whatever. So yeah you got the big picture. A young male, not a boy, not yet a man, and most importantly, this guy had some issues with his life (what issues? sorry no spoilers). Only thing I can tell you is that those issues will have huge impact on the story as well as how Kai will choose to act. 

And about the time and scenery, you can assume that the story happened in a very recent time, say in 2010, perharp? Doesn't matter, as long as it happened in this world lol. And where does he live? The city he lives in is not really big, but not too small. But I will only focus on the neighbourhood because, you know, Kai's not the type of person who run around the city for nothing. So yeah, I will let the texture and detail of the city for your imagination. 

I have a really hard time to find names that do not directly point out the nationallity of the characters - like Jack, Takeshi or some sort - because I just want my story to be accepted globally, and I also want to avoid the influences as much as possible. So in the future you may encounter some really weird names, forgive me then. 

Anything else? the soul? What can I say about it? It's...a soul, which can talk, and think, and see through Kai's mind. You can see that the soul makes its habitation in his mind. And as you can refer from the prolouge, they share memories, which mean his soul can remember what Kai's remember. You want a name for the soul? hmmm......Let me think about it okay? Because that hasn't crossed my mind yet. I just call him "soul" and it sounds good to me. 

Is that all you guys want to know? Oh about the mystery girl in Kai's dream? Nope, can't tell you yet, it's all in the story. 

Sorry that chapter 3 cannot make it this week. I have some trouble getting along with myself recently and I find no motivation at all. But I promise that chapter 3 will be out next week, anytime next week. Just prepare and wait for it to your heart's content. 

That's all for now, see you guys in chapter 3.

-Kaithera-

No comments:

Post a Comment